Welcome to the homepage for the Falmouth High School Choirs! Check back here for information about upcoming performances, fundraisers, and activities.
Please welcome our NEW Director, Mrs. Paige Revens. You can find out more by clicking on the INFORMATION option above and the Director & Ensembles.
WE NEED ROAD RACE VOLUNTEERS TO REPRESENT Falmouth Choral Boosters!
We are listed as
Gatorade & Beverage Booth- FHS Choral Boosters
Gift Bag Construction-Various Groups: See Shifts
All family members and friends aged 12 and up are able to volunteer.
1. Click this link: http://volunteer.falmouthroadrace.com/index.cfm…
2.”Select Your Shift” by clicking the small blue circle to the left of your group name/venue.
3. Click the box to the left of one or more shifts that you are interested in volunteering.
5. Click “Accept Terms and Continue”
6. Fill in the Contact Information and related questions. (Mandatory fields are noted by an asterisk * )
7. Click “Submit”
Once submitted, an email will be sent to the email address you entered in your Contact Information. Please note, your email address will NOT be shared with anyone.
If you have registered to Volunteer!
The Falmouth Road Sunday, August 21 and our shift is the Gatorade booth from 7:00 to 1:00 at the Worcester Court Ball Field. Thank you all for registering for the road race and supporting the chorus!
21st Century Fox and Give a Note Foundation are joining together to recognize special music teachers who inspire their students to reach their full potential.
We created this grant program to celebrate the legacy of FOX’s AMERICAN IDOL, the cultural phenomenon that motivated millions of young people to find their musical voice.
We want you to nominate your “MusicEd Idol” – a music teacher who inspired you or your child to reach farther, dig deeper, and achieve on a higher level! Your “MusicEd Idol” could win a grant for his/her school music program of $1000 or more.
Ready to get started? It’s easy:
- Create a short video (30 sec.) telling us why your “MusicEd Idol” deserves to win. We don’t mind some song and dance but be sure to include the teacher’s name and how he/she inspired you!
- First: Create a GetAcceptd account. (Click ‘Log In’ at top of this page, then ‘Sign Up.’ On next page, hit ‘Continue.’) You will upload your video directly to this portal. That’s it!
- Spread the love by sharing your video on social media using the hashtag #MusicEdIdol.
- Minors (persons younger than 18) must upload a signed parental consent form to complete the nomination. (Download consent form)
Selection of winners
Nomination period will close October 1, 2016. Submissions will be reviewed by a committee of 21st Century Fox representatives and Give a Note Board members. Twenty school music programs will receive grants of $1000 each, and five teachers will be chosen to attend the 2016 NAfME In-Service Conference (November 10-13) in Grapevine, TX. Participants will be notified by October 21, 2016.